Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Keeping Tabs on my Companies

I decided to look around youtube a bit and post a few videos on my blog.  I get tired of reading articles, sometimes it's fun to mix it up with something more visual.  I hope readers will learn something or perhaps be mildly entertained.
 
 
A fun video produced by Raytheon.  Man, I want to try one of those suits!
 
 
A 40th anniversary interview with W.P. Carey's CEO.  I like WPC's historical operating results and long term focus.
 
 
Meet Alex Gorsky, JNJ's newest CEO.
 
 
Southern Company's 2013 annual meeting.  I've never been to an annual meeting so I found this to be pretty informative (but long).  The main takeaways are SO's track record of operational performance, superior dividend policy, and commitment to research (which is unique for an utility).   
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I like the twist on following your companies. I'll have to check out some of my holdings to see what I can find on Youtube. The Raytheon one looks funny and I'll have to check that out once I get back home.

    ReplyDelete