I won't have internet access for the next few days so I'm going to go ahead and post this now. I'm driving up to Michigan for a few weeks of leave then I fly to South Korea. I'm looking forward to it!
1) 24 shares ConocoPhillips providing $63.36 annual income. COP was purchased at $53.07/share + commission.
2) 16 shares Toronto-Dominion (TD) providing about $46.08 annual income. TD was purchased at $80.315/share + commission.
3) 13 shares McDonald's (MCD) providing $36.40 annual income. I paid $91.935/share + commission for MCD.
4) 60 shares Linn Energy (LINE) providing $174.00 annual income. Line was bought at $37.18/share + commission.
5) 45 shares Owens & Minor (OMI) providing $39.60 annual income. OMI was purchased at $27.72/share + commission.
1) 53 shares TC Pipelines (TCP) reducing my annual income by $163.24. I sold at $41.49/share.
Dividends Received: $386.95
AT&T (T) - $80.52
General Mills (GIS) - $21.52
Raytheon (RTN) - $28.50
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) - $27.54
Exchange Income Corp (EIFZF) - $17.04
Procter & Gamble (PG) - $44.04
Realty Income Preferred Series F (O-PF) - $6.76
TC Pipelines (TCP) - $40.81
Boardwalk Pipelines (BWP) - $91.06
LTC Properties (LTC) - $29.16 (I'm including LTC even though it pays tomorrow)
1) PEP: $.515 to $.5375 per quarter. $7.20 annually
2) SBSI: 60.497 shares to 64.497 shares. $3.20 annually
3) INTC: $.21 to $.225 per quarter. $7.92 annually
4) HNZ: $.48 to $.515 per quarter. $3.36 annually
$810 in May. $300 to ROTH IRA, $510 to taxable account. I spent $170 on a plane ticket, $45 on an oil change, and $548 on a new computer. My finances will be unpredictable in June since I'll be on leave and moving to my new duty station.
-4 shares SBSI from the stock split.
-18 shares PSX from the spinoff.
Wow, May was extremely busy for both my investments and personal life. The highlight of my month was high fiving Danica Patrick before the Coca Cola 600 last weekend. I also made it on TV! I went to the race in uniform as part of the Memorial Day theme. It was awesome! NASCAR fans love soldiers, it was a great experience. I'm switching duty stations which couldn't have come at a better time. North Carolina is way too hot in the summer for my taste.
I'm glad to see gas prices are low at the moment. I have a 850 mile drive ahead of me plus I'm going to put a limit order in for CVX. We'll see if it gets filled, but I won't get to check for a bit.